Thongs Of Gold!


Last November my mom found these beauties at the Magnolia Dollar General, where generally nothings ever a dollar, or even around a dollar. My mom was delighted to find that they were having a super mark down sale for everything they couldn't sell from the summer. From all that stuff I got a shirt to bead for my Apache Dance performance (that Monkey did for me), a Sponge Bob shirt (that I love and wear all the time), and these awesome not dollar.....not 50 cent..... but 10 cent thongs!! 10 cents! Are you jealous now?

Comments

  1. whoa, i've never bought anything for 10 cents before. the lowest is 25....and that was a gumball. :]

    btw- FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's what makes these shoes even awesomer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!!! And 10 cents is always an awesome bonus. Too bad more shoes aren't that cheap :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am jealous of your thongs.

    Very, very jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous I've got steam coming out of my eyeballs! :0

    They are SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm yes!!! I am sooooo jealous! Girl, you are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants