Girls Camp!

As usual I'm surprised that everything fit in my duffel bag! I started packing Monday night and didn't finish until last night. Last year I could barely get it off the ground, but this year I'm bringing my "Butt Purse" to put everything I couldn't fit in my duffel bag in, sadly I still can only get it a couple inches off the carpet and I hobble when I have to walk with it. "Butt Purse" is amazingly awesome, I'll post a picture of it when I get back! Whoo! I'm so ready for Girls Camp!!

Comments

  1. haha, butt purse. clever clever!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. alksjfl;aksfuiasoiufr

    btw- FIRST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the picture...I wonder if it looks anything like MINE! :0

    Have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you remember to pack your toothbrush? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls camp is going to be AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brynn: I know, I know.....Aren't I always?

    Sister Face: Yes!!! I did!! And I brought miny gum too!!!

    Awesomeblossom: It was totally!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants