This is the best book ever!

I just read the best book ever!!! I know I have said that many times before, but this time I'm positive! It's called "The Seer and The Sword". How did I come across this wonderful book? I will tell you....
I was at the library, and everyone was outside waiting for me. I couldn't find anything that looked remotely interesting, and when I did it was always the middle of a series, or something that my Mom wouldn't approve of! I was rushing to find a book by that point, I turned around and there it was shining in it's plastic cover! I quickly took it down, and practically ran to the checkout (I would have, but I went down the stairs!). When I reached the truck my Mom sarcastically said,"Well it took you long enough!" So that's the fateful story that brought me to my new favorite book!

Comments

  1. are you SURE about that this time?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm positive!! Well until the next "Twilight" book comes out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants