Surprisingly I wasn't Kung-Fu falling today!!

Last night was the third Kung-Fu class! I can finally reach the high bar, and I can almost do the splits. I'm so glad I didn't quite the first time, because now it's not so hard! This week I have to learned how to do cartwheels. *sigh* I fell on my booty many times. I haven't read any really good books lately. But finally I found one. It's called "Magyk" it's from a series called "Septimus Heap". It is really good! These are the names of my future sons: Edward Jeremy, Septimus James, Matthias Peter, and Liam Leven. I know those are kind of weird names, but those names are my favorite guy characters from books. Well actually Jeremy is because I love that 'Pearl Jam' song, and I've always liked James.
Sorry all these things are really random.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants