I almost fainted, but my Prince Charming didn't come to sweep my off my feet!! (because I already was off my feet!)

Today was my first ever Kung-Fu lesson. As you all know I'm very clumsy. No not like the Fergie song! I fell in the first exercise, I knew that was a bad sign. Even though I fall all the time, this was different! So we were doing the instructor told us to do, and then he wanted us to start moving our arms around in circles. My arms were screaming in protest! Then the room started spinning, I couldn't move anymore, then I collapse. The instructor told me to wait by the door, then he got a chair for me. Now I'm going to quote what he said,"You no exercise!" This was my simple reply,"No. *ashamed face*" So I sat there ashamed, then I thought,"Sunbum if your siblings can do it so can you!" Then I painfully got up and finished the lesson with them. *Sigh* The next lessons Friday. I'm going to be practicing a lot till then. Well time to go practice. If I can still feel my fingers after Friday I'll Blog about the second lesson!

Comments

  1. The next verses include: tripping,and munching the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that could be your most embarassing moment! or mine if i
    did that atleast! =OO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Actually I've had more embarrassing things happen to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

"My Roommate Reeks of Patchouli!"