That's totally not the reason for my chapped lips!

My Dad told me I should Blog this....

I love the cold! But I always get chapped lips, and hands. So as I was talking to Cam yesterday I mentioned the condition of my lips. When I told her she laughed, and said,"That's because you were kissing with those hot boys yesterday! There are consequences you know!" What?! I exclaimed in surprise, almost dropping my water. She, and her friend Em laughed at my reaction. Then of course I told them about what happened Wednesday. Here's the story......
Buster's activity had been cancelled, so he was just waiting for me to be done with mine. He said that he was wandering around, then our friend Jamie took pity on him, and invited Buster to his activity (video game night!). On our way home Buster couldn't stop talking about Guitar Hero 3. I had to admit it sounded really fun. But after he had settled down he got very solemn, as he told me "Sunbum, when I was walking past the bathroom I passed three different people kissing! And when their Bishop came by they all scattered into the bathrooms!" When he told me who he had seen, my mouth dropped open, and I spit all over myself, but I didn't care. After he told me everything I kept asking him,"Are you sure? Are you positive it was him?! Is it really true?!" Okay so I cared for about a millisecond, but that's it! Then I thought,"I don't care if they go to Mutual to make out. Just as long as I don't have to see it, I don't care!"
As my Mom said,"It's all because their feelings are mutual!"

Comments

  1. I was about to make the "mutual feelings" joke on your comments, but no, your mom already did. Whatever, great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you like the colldd! brr! I only like it when it snows! Today it got to 27 degrees and guess what....IT STILL DIDN'T SNOW! NOT ONE INCH! ACK! It aggrivates me so. (Idk how to spell that FYI) And I can't believe that they were making out at mutual! Gross! (lol, I know, I still think boys are icky) I changed my background-tell me how ya like it!

    Love, Brynn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sunbum,
    I hear so much about you all of the time and let me just say I think we are twins. Twins that have an insane difference in age. I am going to start reading your blog...ok? OK...ok.

    -Sincerely,
    Twin Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cam: I think just like my Mom! No offence, but I really don't want to think like you guys!

    Brynn: I absolutely love the cold. But it never even gets close to snowing here. I don't think boys are yucky, just different. Very different!

    Lauren: Okay! I'm truly honored! I'm not the evil twin! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exactly does yo momma think like? Maybe I should withdraw that comment.

    PS: Who wouldn't want to think like me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think like yourself Cam! I don't actually care what you think, I just like to be different from others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants