Sunbum's spiritual thought!

I know that I don't usually Blog about anything spiritual at all. But today is the day that I let loose! (Hm.. Apparently Churchy is not a word! Can you believe that?!)

This year I've decided to start writing poems! I'm not really sure why that came to me, considering that I despise reading poems. But I will do it!
Then my next goal is to finish the Book of Mormon! When I was reading Enos last night this part stuck with me,"Then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father."(To read the rest go to Enos 1:27) As I was thinking about that, I decided that that's exactly what I want too. I will do all I can to achieve that! That's probably the biggest goal I've ever set for myself!
So that is my spiritual thought for 1-11-08.

Comments

  1. Hey mister Sunbum I'm a Home Teacher in Germany looking for an original spiritual Thought for my Family and came across your blog ^^
    Greets - 'Smartiepants'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants