I did it! I did it! I really did it! *awed amazement*

I finally did a cartwheel today!! We were supposed to do a cartwheel, and then kick the punching-bag. Kevin, our teenage teacher had to stand behind it, and hold it. I was the first in line, and I kick really hard, so he was pushed back by the force! I am so proud of myself! Not only did I kick high, but I finally accomplished my goal! I didn't even fall on my bottom once! How's that for you? Well.....time to go practise again! *practically skipping with joy*

Comments

  1. oops i didnt read the entry hldn lemmeee read it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh kewl! lol wow. u just now learned how to do a cartwheel?? YAY sunbum!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants