Hm... Well it's shorter than the original! *cough*

I just wrote a really long post about my New Years eve. When I went through it I thought to myself," What in the world are you babbling on about?! Nobody has time to read about your whole evening! Face it you're not even interested." Okay, okay I'm going to give a short summary of my evening. Happy now?!

Yesterday morning I went with my Dad to the grocery store, and Blockbusters. I strongly recommended "Stardust", and "Harry Potter". Well now you can guess what we got. I wanted to get "Stardust because my Mom bought me the book a couple months ago, but when they started doing "things" I decided not to read it anymore. Thankfully the movie wasn't like that at all. My whole family loved it! My Dad even recommend that we buy it so we can watch it over and over again (I liked the idea). Sorry I forgot I'm trying keeping this "short". Anyway so Dad took us to get fireworks, and Mom said that we were crazy, because it was really cold outside. I had a lot of fun doing it though, so I didn't mind. So the parents went to sleep with Mel, and the rest of us watched Harry Potter. Monkey, Caterpillar, and I were the only ones to make it through the whole movie and past midnight. I had to stay up till 2:30 because I have an "Annual Sunbum take over the room and clean it" day. Sadly I wasn't home very much, but I had already cleared everything out (the mess was horrible!) . I woke up at 8:00 in the morning. Yes I'm very tired! If any of my siblings ask the answer will be a very throaty growl! Happy New Year everyone!!
*I forgot to tell you about out family tradition so here it is: We eat an appetizer dinner, while watching a movie, and we eat on tablecloths in the living room. This is my favorite tradition!*

Comments

  1. Which HP did you watch? Did you get to see the future Edward?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg sounds soo fun! i watched a movie last nite and did fireworks! tehee i luv roman candles and sprinklers! fun fun fun ! oh we had one that sounded like a cackling witch! =D it was funny! and we had those thingys that when u throw em on the ground, it makes a POP . =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam: I watched the "Order of the Phoenix". I think it's the coolest so far!
    Lesee: Those are the best! I love fireworks! What movie did you watch last night?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants