Here that? I'm his favorites! Yay me!

The next book club meeting is next week! We are going to read "Stargirl" again! Bro. Smothers loves that book, so we read it every semester! I've read that book many times, and I've just read the sequel. They're both really good books by "Jerry Spinelli"! He is also one of my favorite authors. Anyway I was talking to Mona yesterday, and she was telling me that she was over at Mormon Drama Queen's house (my best friend, and one of Bro. Smothers daughters!). So she said that he asked if she was going to go to their ward on Sunday, and she said,"No, I'm going to my ward. But Sunbum's in my ward!" She said the Bro. Smothers got really excited, and told her,"Sunbum! She's my favorites person in the whole world! Tell her I said hi!!" No worries, I got the message!! Of course I did, he asked Mona to tell me!...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

And her name was Ms. Bossy Pants