Wait! What did you say they were eating??!!

This is proof that not only am I "emo" I'm also very, very dorky!

I have read the book "Surviving Antarctica" many times. So I know the story by heart. In one part a boy named Robert, and his family had to eat moccasins to survive the harsh times. I thought they were talking about the shoes, I never really ever gave that a thought again. Well until a couple months ago when I was learning about snakes, in the middle of the page I saw that moccasins are poisonous kind of snake! Then I remembered the book and asked myself," Hm...Were they eating snakes, or shoes?" I couldn't decide. So I asked my Mom. This is what she said," Did you really believe that they were eating their shoes?! *hysterical laughing* Wait aren't moccasins poisonous?" I rolled my eyes, and read it again. It was snakes!
(I could never eat either of those things, I think I would die eating it! Would you be able to handle it?)

Comments

  1. Cam have you tried it already?! Should I be expecting to see you tomorrow?! If you try it,
    and live I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that's crazy! I say stuff like that ALL the time! I was watching Man vs. Wild (which is a very gross show-but very interesting) and he found a dead camel in the Sahara and took all its guts out and started to eat it. My brother and I were gagging so hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's mah birfday

A book to feed your hunger!

"My Roommate Reeks of Patchouli!"