Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
Breaking Dawn!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Tomorrow is the Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes and Noble!! Monkey and I are very excited about it!! Monkey is going to go as Alice, and you can probably guess what I'm wearing....
Probably less!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! :) I told my mom that I'm going to have to by an adult diaper to sustain me through out my night and day!!! That's right I'm staying up all night.....I'm crazy I know...
Cherstin: My Edward shirt of course!!! Plus my cape, and possibly my vampire teeth!
I got tagged by Whitney!! Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you Post these rules on your Blog share six unimportant things about yourself Tag six random people at the end of your entry Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs Enjoy the results! 6 Unimportant things about me.... 1. I've read each book in the Twilight series at least 6 times. 2. I love the Internet, and computer. 3. My favorite game is Monopoly because I always win. 4. Most of my friends in the home school group are boys. 5. I have a big mouth. 6. I don't like when people write JK and in parentheses just kidding as though I don't know it means. >:) I tag: Sister Face, Lauren Face, Cameo, Nadia, Brynn, Awesomeblossom.
As usual I'm surprised that everything fit in my duffel bag! I started packing Monday night and didn't finish until last night. Last year I could barely get it off the ground, but this year I'm bringing my "Butt Purse" to put everything I couldn't fit in my duffel bag in, sadly I still can only get it a couple inches off the carpet and I hobble when I have to walk with it. "Butt Purse" is amazingly awesome, I'll post a picture of it when I get back! Whoo! I'm so ready for Girls Camp!!
I love the Houston Texas Temple. I have the great blessing of living extremely close to it, and I get to attend quite frequently. I am always so thankful for the peace that I feel in the Temple. I have had so many cool experiences, met amazing people, and I never leave without the confirmation that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me. I am so grateful for the relationship that I am building with my Father in Heaven. And I cannot wait to share the love and peace that I have found through the Gospel of Jesus Christ with my spiritual brothers and sister. I love the Temple, and as I gain more knowledge, I feel my love for it grow! <3
actually i can't guess what you are going to where
ReplyDeleteA friend wants me to go with her at midnight to get the book...hmmm...ya think?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I'm sure you'll be outta commission for a full 10 hours or how ever long it takes you to read the book. ; )
Probably less!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! :) I told my mom that I'm going to have to by an adult diaper to sustain me through out my night and day!!! That's right I'm staying up all night.....I'm crazy I know...
ReplyDeleteCherstin: My Edward shirt of course!!! Plus my cape, and possibly my vampire teeth!
Our Breaking Dawn party at Borders was LAME-O! I hope yours was better!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED the book! :)
guess who's at our houseeee...
ReplyDeletenevermind, don't guess
you already know!
it's your mommy! (:
breaking dawn was sooo good except well, the gross part you know (I'm not going into detail)
ReplyDeleteBreaking Dawn stole my heart! Looooved it.
ReplyDelete