Est. 2007: A Compellation of Mishaps, Funny Stories, and Random Thoughts
Breaking Dawn!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Tomorrow is the Breaking Dawn release party at Barnes and Noble!! Monkey and I are very excited about it!! Monkey is going to go as Alice, and you can probably guess what I'm wearing....
Probably less!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! :) I told my mom that I'm going to have to by an adult diaper to sustain me through out my night and day!!! That's right I'm staying up all night.....I'm crazy I know...
Cherstin: My Edward shirt of course!!! Plus my cape, and possibly my vampire teeth!
I'm so happy! Surprisingly the weather here is perfect, and I love it. Since I want to soak up the sun (no I am not quoting Sheryl Crow!) before it's too hot I have spent many of my precious hours outside like a normal kid. Ha! Like I could ever be normal . Yesterday I went to help my grandmother clean her house, I also did her weeds. Hers are a lot better than ours. *sigh* The worst part though was that all her weeds were inside the holly bushes . I have just developed a strong hatred toward holly bushes , you should see the scratches they give. Yuck! Today's music selection is..... Spill Canvas's All Over You. I think that song rocks, I listened to over and over while I wrote this post. I think you should listen to it right now on my play-list.
I follow A LOT of dating accounts on Instagram. I started following them after I realized that I have a lot of deficits in my knowledge about dating. It has been helpful in figuring out what my red flags (icks) are and correcting improper behaviors. As I noted in my last post I am terrible about ending things because I hate to be perceived as mean. I thought about all the guys that have ghosted me on the apps and I decided that I don't want to be that person. I reached out to dates #11 and #12 today and wrote them heartfelt messages thanking them for the dates we went on but telling them that I don't think we are a match. Both responded right away and thanked me for letting them know. It felt like a relief to communicate and not lead them on. They are both really nice guys and I am grateful that I met them. As I have gone through my brief dating journey I have learned that I don't have to convince myself to like someone just because they like me. I know that the first date...
Belt: I bought the black "emo" belt a couple weekends ago. I was wearing my black outfit so I bought it. I love this one more than the old one. I mean come on, it's black! I finally found my old "emo" belt ! Shoes: These are my "emo" shoes!! We went to the park, and they got muddy! My poor shoes! In my eyes cleaning my shoes when they're dirty shows my affection. But my Mom says I'm gross. Nail polish: I have been looking for black nail polish since Halloween. We couldn't find any, anywhere we went! My Mom said that an "emo" convention probably came through town. Well I did notice a ton of people in "emo" wear. When my Mom came home from the store she revealed the wonders of black nail polish ! I painted my nails quickly before church, and then I put orange dots to look like flames. Um.. It didn't turn out very well. So that's the history behind my "emo" wear! Interesting stories right?
actually i can't guess what you are going to where
ReplyDeleteA friend wants me to go with her at midnight to get the book...hmmm...ya think?
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I'm sure you'll be outta commission for a full 10 hours or how ever long it takes you to read the book. ; )
Probably less!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! :) I told my mom that I'm going to have to by an adult diaper to sustain me through out my night and day!!! That's right I'm staying up all night.....I'm crazy I know...
ReplyDeleteCherstin: My Edward shirt of course!!! Plus my cape, and possibly my vampire teeth!
Our Breaking Dawn party at Borders was LAME-O! I hope yours was better!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED the book! :)
guess who's at our houseeee...
ReplyDeletenevermind, don't guess
you already know!
it's your mommy! (:
breaking dawn was sooo good except well, the gross part you know (I'm not going into detail)
ReplyDeleteBreaking Dawn stole my heart! Looooved it.
ReplyDelete